We aim to provide you with a full ground solution for your development.AGS GROUND SOLUTIONS
We will combine your ground reports to avoid repetition and save you time and money.
We do this by combining our three main areas of expertise, to offer you a combined, Geotechnical, Ground Stability and Ground Contamination Report.
Fixed Price Phase 1 Reports
We offer our comprehensive combined Ground Contamination and Ground Stability reports at a fixed fee of £895 in any city or large town in the UK (for a site of up to 1 ha)!
That’s a full Phase 1 Ground Contamination Report and a full Ground Stability Report!
In addition, all of our Phase 1 Reports will involve a visit to site from a degree qualified engineer, across the UK!
Quality of Service
We offer all of the benefits of a small company, including our fast response time and personal level of customer service.
We also offer the benefits of larger companies, holding £5 Million Professional Indemnity Insurance, and offering nationwide coverage.
Contact Us to Discuss Your Requirements
Contact one of our qualified engineers to discuss your requirements. We will ask you about your development, and what you are trying to achieve, so that we can be sure to offer you the right solution!
Combined experience of over 20 Years
Principal Geo-Environmental Engineer and Managing Director
No Vacancies at present
Why use AGS Ground Solutions?
What We Do?
- Proven Accuracy & Reliability
- Multi-Disciplined Engineers
- Clear, Robust Reporting
- Dedicated Project Manager
- Providing Peace of Mind
- Empowering you with Solutions
It helps us to help you, if you could forward any information you have about past work on the site, such as a mine search or conveyancing pack. We may also be able to reduce your fee too!
- All engineers hold a degree in a relevant subject and post graduate experience.
- Associates of the Geological Society of London.
- Associates of the Camborne School of Mines.
- Experience of working across the UK, from Kent to Cornwall, and Yorkshire to the Isle of Wight.
- An ongoing commitment to staff training and development, to ensure you always receive the best quality of service.